BLUE MARBLE HEALTH
EFFECTIVE DATE: 1/1/2020
Blue Marble Rehab Inc, dba Blue Marble Health (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Health in Motion application (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
PERSONAL INFORMATION: Personal Information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. It does not include publicly available information. For purposes of this paragraph, “publicly available” means information that is lawfully made available from federal, state, or local government records.
2. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED. We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve the Service.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US: We collect any information you enter while using the Service, or that you give us in any other way, including but not limited to:
a. Email address
b. Date of birth
d. ZIP/Postal code
e. Usage Data (defined below) such as login time
f. Data produced by using the Service (for example: exercise data, test results, photos and videos taken while using the Service, and any information entered in the health diary) (“Performance Data”)
You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of the Service.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you to enable a password reset, a notice to update the software version, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us at email@example.com.
USAGE DATA: We may also collect information that your computer or mobile device sends whenever you access the Service (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, device specifications, the IP address of your device, your device’s operating system, and other diagnostic data.
3. HOW AND WHEN THE INFORMATION IS USED. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
Without limiting the foregoing, we use the collected data for various purposes:
a. To provide and maintain our Service
b. To notify you about changes to our Service
c. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
d. To provide customer support
e. To gather analysis or information so that we can improve our Service
f. To monitor the usage of our Service
g. To detect, prevent and address technical issues
h. To provide Performance Data to your account administrator, if you have one and you have given us permission to do so, in order to inform them of your health journey
i. To enable password resets
j. To inform you of new and updated versions of the software
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us.
Your access to the Service is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
Remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION. Except as provided in this section and for Service Providers (defined below), we will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission. We comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended. We may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
a. Comply with a legal obligation
b. Protect and defend the security of our systems and products or our rights or property
c. Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
d. Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
e. Protect against legal liability
6. SERVICE PROVIDERS. We may employ third party companies and individuals (“Service Providers”) to facilitate our Service, provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
8. CHILDREN. If you are under 18, you may use the Service only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
9. METHODS WE USE TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.